OWASP UkraineFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
OWASP Ukraine is a joint conference that is organized by four Ukrainian chapters namely: Dnipro, Kharkiv, Kyiv, and Lviv.
OWASP Ukraine will be held on October 4 – 5, 2019, in Lviv and is going to be one of the largest Ukrainian Application Security event to date. It will be the 5th annual event and the conference team is working on making it unforgettable.
You are invited to participate in the event as a speaker or as a workshop trainer. You may submit your talk or workshop to take part in the making of this historic conference. Ukrainian or English talks are accepted.
The topics requested are but not limited to:
- Application Security Assessment
- Software Security Architecture and Engineering
- Secure Development Lifecycle
- Software Security Awareness
- Cryptography and Cryptanalysis
- Bug Bounty Programs
- Security and Vulnerability Research
- Secure DevOps Practices
- Software-Defined Security
- Security Automation and Orchestration