Pittsburgh Chapter of ISSA Information Security ForumFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Benefits of attending this event:
- Expand your horizons as a security expert by hearing top-notch industry speakers at their monthly meetings!
- A forum that encourages a free exchange of innovative approaches and ideas to security among its members.
- Opportunities to meet, network and exchange ideas, best practices and methods on security with more than 70 ISSA chapter members in the regional area as well as numerous vendors, visitors and special guests from related professions.
- Discounts on monthly meetings – you can save $10 per meeting as a preregistered member!
- Earn valuable Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits for meeting attendance for up to 24 credits each chapter season!
- Monthly chapter announcements for security-related events such as the annual Information System Security Forum and many other events that professional organizations and vendors host in the Pittsburgh region.
Get involved! Promote information security in your industry, company, and community. Help spread the word about the vital importance of information security in the tri-state region.