Rethink! IT SecurityFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
The Rethink! IT Security is a strategic event for IT security decision-makers and CISOs to interactively discuss current projects, most-recent developments, innovative technologies and trends in cybersecurity, critical infrastructures, IT risk management & IT security on a 2 ½ day platform. Networking & Benchmarking. Meet with over 220 CISOs and IT Security Decision Makers from DACH.
Keynote for this year will be Andreas Jambor (RWE) and Martin Schallbruch (ESMT Berlin).
Other things you can expect for attending the conference includes:
- Solutions & Tools for your Daily Business
- Best practices from leading industrial companies
- Perfect matchmaking & prequalified meetings
- More than 30 hours networking
- Icebreaker, Workshops, Challenge Your Peers, World Cafes and Panel Discussions