RISK ConferenceFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Conference RISK 2019 is designed to educate and inform IT security professionals and policymakers on the most recent developments in technologies, tools, techniques, market trends and best practice on a wide variety of security issues, related security topics, and mission-critical operations.
The event structure and program is specifically aimed at:
- Senior managers directly charged with protecting their corporate infrastructure.
- Technical experts who determine security requirements and implement solutions.
- Policy and decision makers with overall security responsibility.
- Legal/Compliance/Regulatory professionals who work with policy and decision makers in establishing security policies.
- Government executives and practitioners who are responsible for protecting systems and critical infrastructures.
The attendees of the previous EMEA conferences include Heads of IT, Chief Security Officers, CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, IT developers and architects, Security / IT managers, Systems and Network Administrators, researchers and academics, general business managers, government representatives, policy makers, and legal professionals.