InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
RVAsec is the first Richmond, Virginia, security convention that will bring top speakers to the mid-Atlantic region. The conference will be held on May 22 and 23, 2019. There will be no training classes for this year.
The list below are some of the things you can expect by attending this event:
- Awesome keynotes by Andy Ellis and Mandy Logan.
- Sponsored breakfast, lunch, coffee & snack breaks
- Great speakers with great topics!
- RVAsec bag sponsored by Fortinet stuffed with great swag!
- Amazing badge from Hack.RVA sponsored by Cisco (if you registered in time! i.e., you don’t have a late ticket)
- Capture The Flag sponsored by Capital One
- RVAsec t-shirt
- Post-con reception with adult beverages (and more food) on Thursday
- After party on Thursday location sponsored by Risk Based Security and GuidePoint Security (make sure you register!)
- Awesome dinner and brewery tour for our speakers
- RVAsec Expo with vendors exhibiting and supporting our community
- Wifi Sponsored by ABS Technology
- Passport for prizes with tons of great items