SANS Baltimore Spring 2019
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
SANS is one of the most trusted sources for information security training in the world and you can find out why by attending SANS Baltimore Spring on March 4 – 9, 2019. All the SANS instructors are real-world practitioners and their experience adds unparalleled value to your training.
According to Brent Pokornowski of ALLETE – “Hands-on, practical training requiring full attention and engagement in the learning sessions and labs. Just great!”
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your training:
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for your GIAC Certification.
- Challenge your skills during two nights of Core NetWars Experience – March 7 & 8.
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS instructors and gain insight into the latest cyber security topics.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.
SANS promises that whichever course you select, you will be able to use what you learn as soon as you return to your office. Get the training needed to protect your organization and advance your career.