SANS Enterprise Defense Summit & TrainingFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
There’s no shortage of cybersecurity services, tools, and frameworks to help an organization emulate, detect and respond to adversaries. Many factors influence the design and maturity of a security program but the most effective organizations make use of strategies that can scale across systems and environments.
The SANS Enterprise Defense Summit will focus on attack emulation response techniques and strategies a company can use to measurably improve its security program. Highly skilled practitioners and pentesters can get value from many tools, techniques, and procedures (TTPs), but only a subset of these can be operationalized at scale and yield real business impact. Top professionals will show you which ones provide the most value and how they can be deployed within enterprise environments.
Topics covered include:
- Using open-source tools to detect adversaries
- Analyzing high-fidelity attack indicators and operationalizing threat intel for effective hunting
- Prioritizing vulnerability management based on real-world attacker potential
- Automation & orchestration for attack and response
- Reducing technical debt in the enterprise
- Using offense tools for defense
- Finding and managing non-AD devices in your environment
- Case studies detailing successes or failures in enterprise incident response
- Empowering blue teams through adversary simulations