SANS Norfolk 2019
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Get relevant and practical cyber security training by attending SANS Norfolk on March 18 – 23, 2019. This training event will feature the information needed to build crucial skills in protecting your company from the most recent cyber attacks. Now is the time to enhance your skills and further your career.
SANS promises that whichever course you select, you will be able to use what you learn as soon as you go back to your office. With cutting-edge courseware, dedicated instructors and a relentless passion for excellence, SANS will deliver relevant training that will prepare you to meet today’s threats and tomorrow’s challenges. Choose from six eye-opening cybersecurity courses at this event.
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your training:
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for the GIAC Certification.
- Challenge your skills during two nights of Core NetWars Experience – March 21 & 22.
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS instructors and gain insight into the latest cyber security topics.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.