SANS Northern VA Fall- Reston 2019Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Attending SANS San Antonio on May 28 – June 2, 2019, will give you the ability to strengthen your security skillset with cutting-edge training taught by SANS unrivaled instructors. All of SANS faculty are active security practitioners and expert teachers. Their passion for the topics they teach shines through, making the SANS classroom effective and dynamic. Each instructor brings a ton of real-world experience in every classroom. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the best! Register now.
“The instructor was amazing and extremely helpful. You could tell he lives and breathes the subject matter. The NetWars option he suggested I take part in helped reinforce everything I learned that week.” – Michael Meyers, UPS
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your training:
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for your GIAC Certification.
- Challenge your skills during two nights at Core NetWars Experience (FREE with any 4-6 Day SANS Course Registration).
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS instructors and gain insight into the latest cybersecurity topics.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.
Register now and experience firsthand why SANS is considered as one of the most trusted sources for information security training in the world.