SANS Oil & Gas Cybersecurity Summit & Training
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Protecting critical infrastructure has never been more important.
In recent years, we’ve seen highly sophisticated attacks on oil and gas systems that have interrupted operations and caused damage. As adversaries evolve and organizations apply new technology to improve productivity and efficiency, security teams are racing to adopt innovative approaches to safeguard systems and mitigate risk.
Listen to the leaders—learn to better defend your critical assets.The SANS Oil & Gas Cybersecurity Summit will bring leading experts together to discuss industry trends, challenges, and opportunities. They’ll address recent attacks and current threats, integrated IT/OT security operations, best practices, and lessons learned to benefit the community.
Register today to explore a diverse range of topics, including:
- Incident response workflows, from detection to recovery
- Security in the supply chain: upstream, midstream, and downstream
- Ever-flattening architecture and the security effects
- Security key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards
- Security Operation Centers (SOCs) for the new integrated enterprise