SANS Pen Test Austin 2019
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
SANS Pen Test Austin 2019 is truly a special event that will provide you with the opportunity to add new pen testing/ethical hacking skills to your arsenal, network and collaborate with like-minded professionals, put your skills to the test through various challenges, learn skills to better protect your organization and make yourself invaluable.
Below are the 7 reasons to take a training course at SANS Pen Test Austin:
- The SANS Promise – A hands-on skills you can directly apply the day you get back to your job.
- Training – There are a lot of pen test courses for you to choose from which includes the brand-new OSINT course (SEC487), brand-new vulnerability assessment course (SEC460) and the most advanced course (SEC760).
- NetWars – Three exciting nights of SANS Core NetWars (CtF) (9 hours total), where you can have some fun and build serious InfoSec skills.
- Challenge Coins – This is where you can have an opportunity to earn up to five additional SANS Pen Test Challenge Coins based on your performance in the NetWars.
- CyberCity – This will give attendees a chance to hack a modern city, hone skills, and protect fictional citizens (inside a real, scale model city) from the threat of nefarious cyber-attackers during SANS CyberCity Missions.
- Location – Austin, Texas is an amazing city that is filled with incredible live music, mouthwatering BBQ and a robust nightlife for you and fellow students to enjoy.
- You – If you like to break things, put them back together, find out how they work and mimic the actions of real-world bad guys – all the while providing real business value to your company – this event is for you!