SANS Rocky Mountain 2019Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Join SANS Rocky Mountain and develop much-needed skills to protect against today’s cyber attacks. Get hands-on training needed to sharpen your skills and accelerate your cybersecurity career. You can choose from 13 courses plus three types of NetWars!.
Below are the top Reasons to attend SANS Rocky Mountain:
- Skill Development: Develop top-notch skills that will set you up for success in cybersecurity.
- Unparalleled Courses: Cutting-edge courseware that covers today’s relevant topics taught by real-world practitioners.
- NetWars: Test your skills with hands-on information security challenges.
- Location: Denver, The Mile High City, offers the beauty of the Rocky Mountains, and the sophistication of a thriving urban scene.
- Real-World Applicability: The SANS Promise is that you will be able to apply the skills you learn as soon as you return to work.
SANS is one of the most trusted and largest sources for information and cybersecurity training and certification in the world. It also develops, maintains, and makes available at no cost, the largest collection of research documents about various aspects of information security, and it operates the Internet’s early warning system – Internet Storm Center.