SANS San Diego 2019Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
SANS is a passionate community of practicing information security professionals imparting actionable intel. Their courses are taught by real-world practitioners and their practical expertise will add value to the training material. You are invited to join the SANS San Diego 2019 on October 7 – 12, to learn new aspects of cybersecurity that you can apply immediately to defend your organization from cyber attacks. Choose from 10 hands-on courses plus a Cyber Defense NetWars Tournament!
Below are the top Reasons to Attend SANS San Diego 2019:
- Skill Development: Develop top-notch skills that will set you up for success in cyber security
- Unparalleled Courses: Cutting-edge courseware covering today’s relevant topics taught by real-world practitioners
- NetWars: Test your skills with hands-on information security challenges at Cyber Defense NetWars Tournament – October 10 and 11
- Location: SANS San Diego 2019 will be held at The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter that is optimally situated in the heart of downtown and placing Little Italy, the San Diego Zoo, the San Diego Convention Center and the shops and restaurants of the Gaslamp Quarter at your fingertips.
- Real-World Applicability: The SANS Promise is that you will be able to apply the skills you learn as soon as you return to work.