SANS St. Louis 2019Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Do you have the skills needed to defeat cyber attackers who are targeting you? Attending SANS Louis on March 11 – 16, 2019 will enable you to learn the tools and techniques required to protect your company. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the best instructors in the industry and gain cutting-edge skills you can put to work immediately.
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your experience:
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for the GIAC Certification.
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS instructors and gain insight into the latest cybersecurity topics.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.
- Check out Things To Do in St. Louis and explore this city’s exciting must-see attractions.
Experience firsthand why SANS is considered as the most trusted source for information security training in the world by registering now.