SEC-T ConferenceFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
SEC-T is an affordable, English speaking, non-profit, two days, single-track information security/hacking conference taking place in late summer annually in Stockholm, Sweden. Their focus on SEC-T is to provide the audience with high-quality talks and in-depth “QnA” with speakers. SEC-T is a platform where you can feel safe from sales pitches and marketing presentations as the event have a large focus on their speakers’ research and first-person accounts.
SEC-T is also a conference that opts to pay its speakers.
But the SEC-T conference isn’t all there is. It is also split into a bunch of different events:
- The SEC-T2ion (17-18th)
- Two-day training classes right before the conference
- The Community Night (18th)
- A free drop-in conference evening the night before SEC-T.
- Do not miss this!
- The SEC-T conference (19-20th)
- The two-day conference filled with security talks
- Club SEC-T (19th)
- Mingle and party night on the evening of the first conference day, open to all.