SecAdmin Cybersecurity ConferenceFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
The 6th annual SecAdmin 2019 | Free Spirit . Join more than 400 participants, sys admins, hackers, engineers, backup & maintenance operators, and cybersecurity professionals for 2 intensive days.
Philosophy of the conference:
The conference seek to create an event that combines system administration and information security sharing knowledge that is useful and applicable to our work environments and professional development. Enjoying the talent of many of our speakers. But the most important thing is networking, getting face and sharing knowledge among friends.
- Sharing knowledge
- Introducing Seville in the world of Cybersecuriy conferences
- Promoting CyberSecurity in Andalusia.
- Raising awareness among companies and citizens about IT Security
ICT professionals, both system administrators and network maintenance managers. CISO of companies in the ICT world. Red and Blue team that want to take the temperature of what is happening in the field of security. Students or professor university or self-taught modules that are investigating or specializing in Computer Security and systems administration.
- 4 hours
- Participants: A minimum amount of 15 people and a maximum of 25.
- Mode: In person with supervised practices as complement of the theory.
- Methodology: Keynote lectures and practical workshops.