Cybersecurity on Hardware (SecHard) WorkshopFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
This one day workshop will be the 1st edition of the NTMS Workshop on “CyberSECurity on HARDware (SecHard)”. It will be held in conjunction with the 10th IFIP International Conference on New Technologies, Mobility and Security (NTMS), from June 24 to 26, 2019 in Canary Islands, Spain.
Presented and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore, IFIP Digital Library as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
The conference & the workshop is supported by IFIP TC6 WG6.2, IEEE COMSOC, IEEE SPAIN, and IEEE Systems, Man and Cybernetics Society Spain.
Selected best papers with an extended version will be published in a special issue of the ISI indexed Euromicro/Elsevier journal “Microprocessors and Microsystems: Embedded Hardware Design” (MICPRO) having the 2017 Impact Factor as high as 1.049.
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Architectures and Applications
- Attacks: Implementations and Countermeasures
- Constrained and Trusted Environments
- Cryptanalysis for Hardware
- Cryptographic Primitives
- Cyber-physical and Embedded Systems
- Energy Aware Hardware Implementations
- Evaluation & Testing
- Hardware Crypto-Processors
- Hardware Obfuscation
- Internet of Things (IoT) & Cybersecurity
- Lightweight Cryptography
- Networks, Protocols and Communications: Hardware Integrations
- Pervasive & Ubiquitous Computing, Privacy
- PUFs and TRNGs for Hardware
- Reconfigurable Cybersecurity Computing
- Reconfigurable Design & Implementation
- Reverse Engineering
- Smart Cards Cybersecurity
- System-on-Chip (SoC) Design & Implementation
- Trojans on Hardware
- Trust and Anti-Counterfeiting
- Vehicular Hardware Cybersecurity