Secure IoT 2019 – Internet of Things Cybersecurity ConferenceFollow @infosec_events
- Cloud Security
- Conference 2019
- CXO Level
- Government UK
- Hacker Conference
- Offensive Security (Malware)
- SCADA/ ICS
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
We are seeing an ever-increasing number and sophistication of cyber-attacks on systems and infrastructure that are using connected IoT devices. These attacks are being instigated by different types of actors including criminals; states and state-sponsored; hacktivists and ‘script kiddies.
The risk and damage to a company or individual in terms of reputation, costs, and health & safety due to poor security practice can be considerable.
If you would like to:
- Learn about the security issues, threats, risks, and vulnerabilities associated with IoT systems and connected devices.
- Gain an understanding of IoT security best practice.
- Meet Leading experts and companies offering security products, solutions, and services.
Come along to Secure IoT 2019, Internet of Things Cybersecurity conference.
Speakers will include:
- Dr Andrew Jones, System Architect, Arm
- Dave Walker, Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services
- Ivan Reedman, Executive Principal – Technical Lead, NCC Group
- Adam Laurie, Global Lead Hardware Hacker, X-Force Red, IBM
- Tony Gee, Associate Partner, Pen Test Partners
- Henrik Kiertzner, Principal Cybersecurity Consultant, SAS
- Mark Neve, IoT Security Foundation Ambassador and Technical Lead at Copper Horse
- Dan Craddock, Cyber Security Project and Policy Manager, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
- Rob Dobson – Director, Device Authority
- Ian Smith, IoT Security Lead, GSMA