Security of Things World EuropeFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Security of Things World is considered as one of the leading knowledge exchange platform bringing together IT, OT, IoT and cybersecurity professionals to discuss the future role of security in the world of IoT. This conference will provide insights into IoT solutions and security challenges.
There will be over 50 influential speakers will share their knowledge and expertise through case studies and interactive roundtable discussions and key topics which will include:
- Implementation of Security by Design: How to design your software and strategy from the ground to minimize impact when a security vulnerability or an invalid user is discovered
- Rethinking the technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT: Addressing security throughout the smart, connected product lifecycle, from the initial design to the operational environment, your network and ecosystem
- Securing your cyber-physical systems by bridging them with innovation and integration into your product development
- Bringing security to the Cloud: How can the cloud be a secure platform for you? What options are available? What is needed to maintain cloud security?
- Blockchain and how blockchain can create IoT security
- IoT security and crossroads to privacy, governance, and GDPR
- Security & interoperability: Standardisation, risk assessment, and vulnerability scan?
- Expanding and shifting industry boundaries: How old technologies and IoT technologies are effecting and changing security needs
- IoT Crisis Response: Secure your connected devices and prepare your business for the unknown by anticipating enterprise risks and sustainably closing security gaps