Smart Grid Big DataFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Now in its 5th edition this must-attend smart grid big data conference, exhibition and networking forum draws together leading data management, grid analytics and AI/ML implementation leaders and specialists from across the European electric utility landscape. Providing an unparalleled opportunity for you to review 20+ utility specific big data case-studies in just three intensive days, you will also benefit from the insights gained from the technology innovation panel discussions, end-user focused round table debates, and facilitated networking with our highly focused group of utility big data professionals.
Discussion themes include: demonstrating big data ROI to secure further investment, leveraging the power of data lakes, utilising next-generation visualisation tools and techniques, developing your data science talent pool, applying big data to smart grid specific use-cases such as predictive maintenance, non-technical losses, load balancing, demand response, leveraging AI/ML innovations to future proof and propel your big data capability to the next level. See the full agenda below.
Event highlights include:
- Case-study driven programme created with the research input of 30+ smart grid big data implementation leaders and specialists
- Post-event AI/ML seminar focussing on near future opportunities and implementation strategies for AI/ML
- Technology innovation panel discussion allowing you to quiz the tech leaders and influence the direction of future product development
- Intimate roundtable debates addressing the most timely and critical big data challenges and opportunities
- Exhibition area featuring 10+ smart grid specific big data solution providers enabling you to technology scout with ease
- Live demo labs of the latest smart grid big data tools and technologies
- Networking evening reception open to all participants, enabling you to meet with peers and potential partners in a relaxed and informal environment