Smart Grid Big DataFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Now in its 5th edition this must-attend smart grid big data conference, exhibition and networking forum draws together leading data management, grid analytics and AI/ML implementation leaders and specialists from across the European electric utility landscape. Providing an unparalleled opportunity for you to review 20+ utility specific big data case-studies in just three intensive days, you will also benefit from the insights gained from the technology innovation panel discussions, end-user focused round table debates, and facilitated networking with our highly focused group of utility big data professionals.
Discussion themes include: demonstrating big data ROI to secure further investment, leveraging the power of data lakes, utilising next-generation visualisation tools and techniques, developing your data science talent pool, applying big data to smart grid specific use-cases such as predictive maintenance, non-technical losses, load balancing, demand response, leveraging AI/ML innovations to future proof and propel your big data capability to the next level. See the full agenda below.
Event highlights include:
- Case-study driven programme created with the research input of 30+ smart grid big data implementation leaders and specialists
- Post-event AI/ML seminar focussing on near future opportunities and implementation strategies for AI/ML
- Technology innovation panel discussion allowing you to quiz the tech leaders and influence the direction of future product development
- Intimate roundtable debates addressing the most timely and critical big data challenges and opportunities
- Exhibition area featuring 10+ smart grid specific big data solution providers enabling you to technology scout with ease
- Live demo labs of the latest smart grid big data tools and technologies
- Networking evening reception open to all participants, enabling you to meet with peers and potential partners in a relaxed and informal environment