Smart Grid Cyber Security Conference
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
SMi’s Smart Grid Cyber Security Conference is a vital meeting point to gain an insight into latest updates with technology developments, and wider changes in the Smart Grid industry that will impact security of this critical infrastructure through open-discussion and networking with key industry leaders.
Join us and hear from a range of European utility companies and other stakeholders as they present their cyber security strategies and discover best practice to ensure energy security and compliance.
Programme highlights include:
- Digitalisation of Energy – Cybersecurity in the Electrical Power and Energy System (EPES)
- Utility Case Study Brazil – Cyber security Challenges in a developing country
- Supply Chain Security
- Energy Distribution Network Cyber-Security Procurement
- Electric Vehicles Charging Infrastructure as Grid-Edge Security: application and standards
- Using security to help transform an industry
- Helping low security-maturity ICS environments evolve using cross-contamination between security disciplines