Southern California Health IT Summit
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Renowned leaders in the United States and North American healthcare will gather throughout the year to present important information and share insights at the Healthcare Innovation Health IT Summits.
In San Diego, a nationally leading market for managed care innovation, panelists, speakers will delve into a host of topics around payer-provider data-sharing, the most innovative approaches to care management across populations, and the lessons being learned around revenue cycle management and IT governance, as patient care organization leaders move their organizations into the emerging healthcare system.
Interactive sessions and discussions at the Healthcare Innovation Health IT Summits and Cybersecurity Forums will lead to shared learning, exceptional networking and transformative discussions in a unique environment for learning and professional growth.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Medical Information Officers/Chief Medical Officers
- Chief Executive Officers/Presidents/Owners
- Chief of Medical Records
- Chief Nursing Officers
- Chief Operating/Financial Officers and Controllers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Privacy Officers
- IT Directors and senior IT and IT security professionals
- Information Systems Directors/Managers
- Medical/Clinical Informatics Directors/Managers
- Legal, compliance, and quality directors and managers
- Analysts, consultants, attorneys, and others connected to healthcare IT security issues
- Director/Manager Nursing InformaticsDirectors/Managers
- Medical Records and HIM Directors/Managers
- Physicians and Clinicians