International Conference on System Safety and Cyber Security (SSCS)
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Showcase your latest work at the only UK conference covering both system safety and cyber security. SSCS is the ideal opportunity to place your ideas in front of a specialist audience and establish yourself as someone who is influencing the future of safety and security engineering.
We welcome contributions of both presentations and workshop sessions by 15 June.
Call for Contributions
We welcome proposals for both presentations and workshops covering cyber security and / or system safety.
This year’s themes are related to the safety and security challenges of applying emergent and new technologies in critical systems. Core topics are:
- AI/ML: how do you meet the safety and security challenges for critical systems?
- Cloud, multi-core and novel technologies in critical systems
- The challenges for Regulation, Certification and Accreditation of critical systems
- Vulnerabilities, threats and solutions to cyber security in safety-critical systems
- The human factors of cyber security and safety