Symposium on Information and Communications Security (SSTIC)Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Symposium on Information and Communications Security is a Francophone event on the theme of information security.
It will take place from June 5 – 7, 2019 in Rennes.
The event organizers favor technical and/or scientific contributions, but those relating to legal, regulatory or organizational aspects can also be retained.
You can submit topics which includes
– hardware security (architectures and components, electronics, embedded systems, etc.);
– system security (operating systems, low-level software, etc.);
– software security (languages, static analysis, obfuscation, etc.);
– network security (protocols, telecoms, etc.);
– reverse engineering techniques;
– analysis of offensive means (exploitation and post-exploitation techniques, intrusion test, malware analysis, etc.);
– defensive tools for security;
– applied cryptography
Proofs of concept, demonstrations and free provision of tools are strongly encouraged.