June 11, 2019 - June 11, 2019
Seoul, South Korea
Conference Description (submitted by organizer)
TyphoonCon is an all offensive security conference and will focus on highly technical topics such as vulnerability discovery, advanced exploitation techniques, reverse engineering and more.
- Vulnerability discovery
- Advanced exploitation techniques
- Browsers Exploitation
- OS Kernel Exploitation
- Mobile Exploitation
- Revolutionary Web Hacking Technique
- Mitigation bypass techniques
- Hardware reverse engineering
- Software reverse engineering
- Protocol reverse engineering
- Attacks on cryptography in hardware and/or software
This is certainly one of the more interesting infosec events taking place in South Korea in 2019.