InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
TyphoonCon is an all offensive security event that focuses on highly technical topics such as advanced exploitation techniques, vulnerability discovery, reverse engineering and more.
- Vulnerability discovery
- Advanced exploitation techniques
- Browsers Exploitation
- OS Kernel Exploitation
- Mobile Exploitation
- Revolutionary Web Hacking Technique
- Mitigation bypass techniques
- Hardware reverse engineering
- Software reverse engineering
- Protocol reverse engineering
- Attacks on cryptography in hardware and/or software
This is certainly one of the more interesting infosec events taking place in South Korea in 2019.