Unchain Bitcoin & Blockchain ConventionFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
UNCHAIN is a 2-day conference that will feature the world’s leading cryptocurrency and blockchain entrepreneurs. Its main goal is to connect these experts with leading industrial players from all over the globe – by discussing and exploring the full potential of a decentralized economy.
Gather valuable knowledge and insights about:
- Science & technology – Privacy and scaling for Bitcoin & Co.
- Meaning of cryptocurrencies and blockchain – Impact and future outlooks
- Best practice – Emerging blockchain use cases and business models across industries
- Investments – Financial insider viewpoints and strategies
- Blockchain and beyond – Socio-economic frameworks
This year’s conference is more than a convention. The event will provide inspiring content by also facilitating an eclectic networking environment, in which you can implement and give life to the experienced input.