USENIX Security Symposium
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
You are invited to attend the 28th USENIX Security Symposium on August 14–16, 2019 in Santa Clara, California. The USENIX Security Symposium will bring together researchers, practitioners, system administrators, system programmers and others interested in the most recent advances in the security and privacy of computer systems and networks.
This year’s symposium program features:
- More than 110 refereed paper presentations which is a record-breaking number for the Symposium!
- A keynote address, “Tackling the Trust and Safety Crisis,” by Alex Stamos, Adjunct Professor, Stanford University; William J. Perry Fellow, Center for International Security and Cooperation; Fellow, Hoover Institution
- Invited talks by speakers including Natalie Silvanovich, Google; Hany Farid, University of California, Berkeley; Haroon Meer, Thinkst Applied Research; and Brian Levine, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- The awarding of the Internet Defense Prize
- A rich lineup of activities, including a poster session, lightning talks, and Birds-of-a-Feather sessions