ACM SIGPLAN/SIGOPS International Conference on Virtual Execution Environments (VEE)Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
The 15th ACM SIGPLAN/SIGOPS International Conference on Virtual Execution Environments (VEE’19) will bring together practitioners and researchers from different computer systems domains to interact and share ideas in order to advance the state of the art of virtualization, systems programming, and programming languages.
Since 2008, VEE’19 will be co-located with ASPLOS 2019, which will take place April 13 – 17, 2019 in Providence, Rhode Island, USA. VEE’19 will be held concurrently with the ASPLOS 2019 workshops on April 13th and 14th.
Authors are invited to submit original papers related to virtualization across all layers of the software stack down to the microarchitectural level. Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- architecture support for virtualization;
- compiler and programming language support for virtualization;
- managed runtimes and virtual machines;
- management technologies for virtual environments;
- memory management;
- operating system support for virtualization;
- performance analysis and debugging for virtual environments;
- runtime system support for virtualization;
- security and virtual environments;
- virtual I/O, storage, and networking;
- virtualization in cloud computing
- virtualization support for programs and programmers;
- virtualization technologies applied to specific problem domains such as HPC, realtime, and power management.