InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Zer0Con is POC’s ‘CLOSED’ international security event. It focuses on finding, analyzing, and exploiting vulnerabilities. The aim of Zer0Con is to have high-level technical presentations.
- It is a high-level and closed conference.
- It only focuses on finding, analyzing, exploiting vulnerabilities.
- Only speakers, attendees, and sponsors will share vulnerabilities information.
- Zer0Con participants can share various information and establish a unique community.
- Training courses will focus on finding, analyzing, exploiting vulnerabilities.
- If you have a certain level of ability to find bugs and make exploit code, you will improve yourself through Zer0Con