4th Annual Privacy and Data Protection Summit
Event submitted on Wednesday, May 27th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Security
- Government UK
- Offensive Security (Malware)
- Web Application Security
The folks over at Luxatia do a fine job in organizing InfoSec events. This one focuses squarely on privacy as well as other subject matter within Cybersecurity. We like this event because it targets the changes in GDPR which are clearly an important point to discuss. This is a physical event taking place in Berlin. If you live and work in the DACH region then clearly this is an event not to miss, especially if you’re working in the privacy space.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, May 27th 2020, or created by us.
Join us and global executives as we return for our 4th Annual Privacy and Data Protection Summit in Berlin, Germany on November 5th- 6th.
This event will bring together privacy professionals, compliance officers, and other industry experts to discuss solutions for maintaining data privacy and adapting to new technologies. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in privacy and data protection.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss comprehensive strategies to overcome the biggest compliance challenges and drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Key Practical Learning Points:
– Rethinking Data Privacy: The Use of Machine Learning and Al
– E-Privacy Regulation
– Privacy Engineering
– Privacy in the Era of Emerging Technologies
– The Global Privacy Landscape
– Privacy Impact Assessments
– Driving Organizational Change and Data Protection Awareness
– European AI Strategies, Investing in Data, Skills, R&D, and Amending the GDPR
– Technology Failure and Consequences for Organizations
– Towards a Culture of Compliance
– Looking Ahead: Reviewing and Upgrading your Current Privacy Policies