Africa Tech Festival
Event submitted on Wednesday, September 23rd 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Security
- CXO Level
- Hacker Conference
- Offensive Security (Malware)
- Women In Cybersecurity
[edit this info]
This virtual event showcasing the very best of African Tech looks amazing and we’d like to thank the organizers for submitting this conference to our directory. We believe that this virtual conference will be being beamed over the Interwebs from London, but we might be wrong with that. Go check it out! Also! Before I forget, the folks at the Africa Tech Festival are promoting Women In Cybersecurity – a subject-matter that we’re very happy to see being submitted to our directory with increasing frequency.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, September 23rd 2020, or created by us.
Virtual Africa Tech Festival is the place to connect with everybody who’s anybody in African telecoms and technology.
Engage with 300 speakers and access over 100 hours of premium content on the latest trends shaping Africa’s digital future, all from the comfort of your own home.
This year, attendees can experience brand new exciting features such as accelerateHER Africa, a co-located event that champions women founders and leaders in tech, and the 4IR Ministerial Summit. Access the hottest tracks including AfricaCom Headline Keynotes, Connecting the Next Billion, 5G in Africa, and Service Provider Technology. Whether its connectivity infrastructure, digital services, or disruptive technologies that interest you, there is no better place to learn, network, and get deals done.
We are offering free visitor tickets that give you access to premium content, unrivaled networking opportunities, and some of the most exciting virtual event features.
- Headline Keynotes: hear from top telco representatives discussing the latest developments in Africa’s digital transformation journey including Juliet Mhango from Cell C, Peter Ndegwa, CEO of Safaricom, and Kuseni Dlamini, Chairman of Massmart.
- Virtually access two of Africa’s largest expos: AfricaCom, the home of connectivity, and AfricaTech, the home of enterprise digital transformation.
- Up to 24 hours of premium content accessible at a time that suits you. All content is available live or on-demand.
- Access to our virtual resource hub containing the latest reports and whitepapers from our inspirational partners.
- AHUB: explore the brand-new start-ups on Africa’s tech and telco scene, looking to forge long-lasting networks to strengthen their business futures.
The best part? This is all accessible from the comfort of your own home! Book your free visitor ticket now!