International Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Conference (AIBC)
Event submitted on Wednesday, July 24th 2019, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
The conference is looking for research papers so if you have a topic that relates to Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain, we encourage you to share and submit it to the organizers for review. There will also be keynote speakers at this event to teach more about these fields.
The description below was submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, July 24th 2019.Add this conference to your favourites
Artificial intelligence (AI) is an area of computer science that emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines that work and react like humans. With the help of Artificial Intelligence (AI), blockchain will not only benefit but also will provide returns. In return, AI gets more information and that aids the system’s evolutionary process. Furthermore, the more sophisticated, the AI becomes efficient.
AIBC conference is meant for researchers from industries, academia, research & development organizations all over the world interested in the areas of Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain. It would be beneficial to bring together a group of experts from diverse fields to discuss the newest progress and to share ideas on open questions. The conference will feature world-class keynote speakers in the main areas.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Information Retrieval
- Intelligent System Architectures
- Knowledge Representation
- Knowledge-based Systems
- Multimedia & Cognitive Informatics
- Neural Networks
- Parallel Processing
- Pattern Recognition
- Pervasive Computing and Ambient Intelligence
- Programming Languages Artificial Intelligence
- Soft Computing and Applications
- Enterprise asset management with IoT and blockchain
- Facilities management with IoT and blockchain
- System engineering with IoT and blockchain
- IoT platform based on blockchain
- Alternative proof of work algorithms
- Cyberattacks on blockchains
- Economic impact on cyberattacks
- Security and trust on permissioned blockchains
- Scalability of blockchains
For the full list, you may visit the CFP event website.