Event submitted on Thursday, October 8th 2020, approved by Henry Dalzel ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Highly recommended for those with an interest in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, October 8th 2020, or created by us.
The ALT 2020 conference is dedicated to all theoretical and algorithmic aspects of machine learning.
Content within this event include:
- Design and analysis of learning algorithms.
- Statistical and computational learning theory.
- Online learning algorithms and theory.
- Optimization methods for learning.
- Unsupervised, semi-supervised and active learning.
- Interactive learning, planning and control, and reinforcement learning.
- Connections of learning with other mathematical fields.
- Artificial neural networks, including deep learning.
- High-dimensional and non-parametric statistics.
- Learning with algebraic or combinatorial structure.
- Bayesian methods in learning.
- Learning with system constraints: e.g. privacy, memory or communication budget.
- Learning from complex data: e.g., networks, time series.
- Interactions with statistical physics.
- Learning in other settings: e.g. social, economic, and game-theoretic.