Annual World RPA & AI Summit
Event submitted on Tuesday, May 5th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
(edit this info)
I’m sure AI Professionals living in Barcelona will be delirious to get out and about and put the (terrible) past behind them (following Coronavirus) and get stuck into this amazing event. Being organized by Luxatia International, these folks put on a great show and if you’re involved with working in AI in Spain then this is an event that will almost certainly be of interest. Good luck to the organizers and thank you for thinking of us when it came to submitting your event to our InfoSec directory.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, May 5th 2020, or created by us.
Join us and global executives as we return for our 3rd Annual World RPA & AI Summit in Barcelona, Spain on October 15th – 16th. This edition will focus on evolving trends around RPA & AI technologies, global implementation of intelligent automation in various industries as well as best practices and challenging examples.
This event will bring together business leaders, technical experts, key stakeholders, and other industry experts to discuss solutions for developing and adjusting a global RPA roadmap. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in RPA and AI innovations.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss strategies like introducing automation and cognitive technologies to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Key Practical Learning Points:
* Introducing automation and cognitive technologies to your business
* Maintaining RPA and AI overtime
* RPA and AI implementation: main stumbling blocks
* Concrete Examples of RPA and AI working together
* Leveraging Intelligent Automation to tackle issues of compliance and big data
* Cognitive technologies paired with RPA
* Automation vs. outsourcing: inevitable replacement
* Improving Customer Experience with RPA and AI
* Best practices and challenging examples: global implementation of intelligent automation in various industries