Virtual Cybersecurity Summit ANZ: Zero Trust
Event submitted on Tuesday, September 29th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
(edit this info)
If Zero Trust, as a security concept interests you, then I’d highly recommend this conference. It is worth noting that iSMG also organized a bunch of Cybercrime, (Fraud) conferences in 2020 in London, Seattle, Washington DC, and Toronto.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, September 29th 2020, or created by us.
With many enterprises now employing a 100% remote workforce, more than ever security leaders need to know exactly who is logging into critical systems and accessing role-appropriate data. This is the role of zero trusts. Not a product or a service, zero trusts is a strategy that employs multi-factor authentication, biometric and behavioral analytics, and continuous monitoring to verify user identities and control access to sensitive resources.
Join this virtual summit to gain expert insight from practitioners, researchers, and vendors on the myths and realities about zero trust and how it is being deployed successfully.
- Tom Field, Senior Vice President, Editorial, ISMG
- Geetha Nandikotkur, Managing Editor, Asia & the Middle East, ISMG
- Varun Haran, Managing Director, Asia & Middle East, ISMG
- Suparna Goswami, Associate Editor, ISMG
- Jeremy Kirk, Managing Editor, Security and Technology, ISMG
- Dr. Siva Sivasubramanian, CISO, Optus
- Abbas Kudrati, APAC Lead Chief Cybersecurity Advisor, Microsoft
- David Fairman, APAC CSO, Netskope and ex-CSO, National Australia Bank
- Damien Manuel, Director of Cybersecurity Research and Innovation Centre, Deakin University (Melbourne)
- Adrian Covich, Senior Director, Systems Engineering, Proofpoint APAC
- Manoj Sharma, Technical Director, Symantec Enterprise Division, Broadcom
- Ron Ross, Fellow, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Tony Jarvis, CTO – APAC, Check Point
- Kelsey Nelson, Senior Product Marketing Manager, OKTA
- Randy Trzeciak, Director, CERT Insider Threat Center, CMU
- Matthew Burns, Director, BigFix, Asia Pacific and Japan, HCL Software
- Corne Mare, Director of Security Solutions, Fortinet (Australia)
- Martyn Crew, Director of Solutions Marketing, Gigamon
- Abhilasha Bhargav-Spantzel, Principal Engineer, Intel
- Aaron Bugal, Global Solutions Engineer, APJ, Sophos
- Scott Jarkoff, Director, Strategic Threat Advisory Group, APJ, Crowdstrike