Arab Security Conference
Event submitted on Sunday, December 15th 2019, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
Stay Safe, Stay Strong and we'll see you on the other side. Your friends at InfoSec Conferences.
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Security
- Conference 2020
- Hacker Conference
- Machine Learning
- SCADA/ ICS
- Social Engineering
- Web Application Security
This is the third time that the organizers have submitted their event on our site (it happens each year), here and here, and the fourth time the event has taken place. Furthermore, the folks in charge of this event graciously left us a glowing review so of course, we’re absolutely delighted to be able to list their event in our directory. If you’re working in the IT Security space in Cairo, Egypt then this is an event that you really ought to be attending, not least because you’ll benefit two ways – from personal networking but also from the knowledge and skills you will learn. Good luck to the organizers and again, please do let us know if you have attended by dropping a review below.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Sunday, December 15th 2019, or created by us.Add this conference to your favourites
The Arab World generally and Egypt specifically, faces great challenges concerning threats and cyber-crimes. As information security is becoming one of the largest concern of today’s world, Arab Security Consultants, Firm operating in the field of Information security in Egypt & the Middle East, decided to gather the greatest figures in the field globally and locally as well as the main CEO’s from leading organizations in one place.
Over 500 attendees from the operational, governmental, business and technical Cybersecurity communities typically participate in this conference.
Below are some of the reasons why we encourage you to attend this event:
- Arab Security Conference provides an opportunity to help attendees stay on the top of the most recent Cybersecurity trends & make new connections with professionals from around the world.
- Go beyond surfing for solutions & go deep into Cybersecurity threats.
- Take Advantage of over 30 workshops and sessions that align with the newly released cyber-focused tracks.
- Network with global professionals & peers at every level throughout the conference.
- Experience one of a kind opportunity to gain hands-on skills & invaluable knowledge in the dynamic fields of Cybersecurity and Information Security.
- Interact with participants from around the world.