ASIA PAC Risk Executives
Event submitted on Friday, July 3rd 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
If you work with any form of risk then this virtual event would certainly be of interest.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, July 3rd 2020, or created by us.
Some of the questions that will be answered are
1. What are their biggest concerns?
2. How are they managing and supporting their workforce?
3. How has their risk posture changed over the last year?
The event is organized by SINET.
We believe that effective Cybersecurity is required to facilitate economic growth, protect critical infrastructure, and maintain political stability. To accomplish this objective, SINET is dedicated to building a cohesive, worldwide Cybersecurity community with the goal of accelerating innovation through collaboration. SINET is a catalyst that connects senior-level private and government security professionals with solution providers, buyers, researchers, and investors. SINET sponsors highly interactive networking sessions designed to:
- Introduce leading innovators in the Cybersecurity industry
- Encourage collaboration by breaking down communication barriers
- Facilitate high-level sharing of ideas and best practices vital to the strengthening and accelerating Cybersecurity innovations.
- SINET programs in NY, WDC, Silicon Valley, and London are Supported by DHS, Science and Technology Directorate.