AWSome Day Online Conference
Event submitted on Friday, May 15th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Work with AWS? Then attend this event. 100% recommended. This would appeal to all the programmers and coders within our community.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, May 15th 2020, or created by us.
AWSome Day Online Conference is a free, online training event that provides a step-by-step introduction to the core AWS services for computing, storage, database, and networking. AWS technical experts explain key features and use cases, share best practices, walk through technical demos, and be available to answer your questions one-on-one.
Based on the AWS Essentials Course, AWSome Day is ideal for IT managers, business leaders, system engineers, system administrators, developers, and architects who are eager to learn more about cloud computing and how to get started on the AWS Cloud.
Why you should attend:
- Gain a deeper understanding of AWS core and application services
- Learn how to deploy and automate your infrastructure on the AWS Cloud
- Prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam
- Get your questions answered by our AWS experts
- Receive a Certificate of Attendance when you complete all the modules