Blockchain Evolution – from 2009 to 2020
Event submitted on Friday, October 9th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
(edit this info)
This is a really interesting look at the history of Blockchain technology, a technology that we can all agree on changed finance forever. Even for those with a passing interest in Blockchain, this conference would be very interesting to learn from. Also! This Blockchain conference is 100% free! So enjoy!
To je res zanimiv pogled na zgodovino tehnologije Blockchain, tehnologije, za katero se lahko vsi za vedno dogovorimo o spremenjenih financah.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, October 9th 2020, or created by us.
In 2009 a person or a group of people under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto published the whitepaper »Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System” and disrupted the world of finance. Since then, we have witnessed numerous possibilities for blockchain technology implications; today, there are blockchain technology use cases in almost every industry vertical. This event will take you on a journey from Bitcoin to various blockchain technology solutions ready for business.
The event will take place on the 22nd of October 2020 at 14.00 CET on the Zoom platform.
The attendance is free of charge, however, there are limited tickets available! Please register here https://blockchainalliance.si/events/ to obtain all the necessary information.
– Conference opening: Tanja Bivic Plankar, the president of Blockchain Alliance Europe
– Greeting speeches: Irena Grofelnik, Business Intelligence Centre, Slovenia; Anja Blaj, president of Blockchain Think Tank Slovenia; Jure Pirc, president of Bitcoin Association Slovenia
– The importance of Bitcoin in your investment portfolio; Gregor Županc, Co-founder & CEO of Solidum Capital
– How to safely secure your private keys with encrypted backup; Alen Šalamun, Co-founder & CTO of REAL security and BC Vault
– What would the world be like if we just used one currency?; Dejan Roljič, Founder & CEO of Eligma
– Why is SSI (Self-Sovereign Identity) becoming a necessity and what potential it holds?; Jan Gerl, Blockchain developer & Project Manager at Netis
– Tourism 4.0: Personalization and Digitization of Tourist Experience in Slovenia Through Innovation; Tomaž Furlan, Founder, and CEO of Lucis
– The pandemic devastated the live music industry. What’s next?; Vasja Veber, Co-founder and COO of Viberate