BSides Delhi 2020
Event submitted on Friday, July 24th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Needless to say, we are big BSides fans, we list literally hundreds of them each year which you can search here. This year, BSides Delhi is virtual so the good news with that is that it now widens the field of folks in India that can attend! If you live and work in Cybersecurity in India then clearly BSides Delhi ought to be a fixed event on your security calendar.
कहने की जरूरत नहीं है, हम बड़े बीएसई के प्रशंसक हैं, हम हर साल उनमें से सैकड़ों की सूची बनाते हैं जिन्हें आप यहां खोज सकते हैं। इस साल, बीएसईड्स दिल्ली आभासी है इसलिए इसके साथ अच्छी खबर यह है कि यह अब भारत में लोगों के क्षेत्र को चौड़ा कर सकता है जो इसमें भाग ले सकते हैं! यदि आप भारत में साइबर सुरक्षा में रहते हैं और काम करते हैं, तो स्पष्ट रूप से बीएसईड्स दिल्ली को आपके सुरक्षा कैलेंडर पर एक निश्चित घटना होना चाहिए।
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, July 24th 2020, or created by us.
Security BSides is a community-driven framework for building events by and for information security community members. These events are already happening in major cities all over the world! We are responsible for organizing an independent BSides approved event for Delhi, India. These events are volunteer organized event, and they truly strive to keep information accessible for everyone.
The idea behind the Security BSides Delhi is to organize an Information Security gathering where professionals, experts, researchers, and InfoSec enthusiasts come together to discuss. It creates opportunities for individuals to both presents and participates in an intimate atmosphere that encourages collaboration. It is an intense event with discussions, demos, and interaction from participants. It is where conversations for the next-big-thing are happening.
For anyone interested in submitting CFPs, some of the infosec topics the organizers are interested in include but is not limited to:
- Offensive Security, Red Teaming, Pentesting
- Detection and Response, Automated detection, datasets for detection and response
- Policy related guidance and best practices such as PCI, SOC, ISO, etc
- Attack and defense topics in Cloud, Infra, Web, Mobile, IoT, etc
- Threat Intelligence, Hunting, Attacker Groups, APTs
- Software and Hardware Reverse Engineering, Exploitation, Malware Analysis
- New attacks, vulnerabilities, tools, and techniques
- Security Engineering Best Practices, Product Security, Cryptography
- Cloud Security, Automation, DevOps, DevSecOps, etc.