Event submitted on Tuesday, February 18th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
BSides London is (I’m sure) one of the largest BSides events taking place anywhere on the globe. London is rammed full of InfoSec talent and likely there will be a bunch of interesting and colorful characters turning up to this event. The BSides community is extremely engaging and you’ll network with a bunch of other InfoSec professionals living and working in London. This is a highly recommended event for those that are working in London, UK.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, February 18th 2020, or created by us.
Each BSides is a community-driven framework for building conferences for and by information security community professionals and members. The aim of BSides events is to expand the spectrum of conversation beyond the traditional confines of time and space. It provides opportunities for individuals to both participate and present and in a relaxed atmosphere that encourages collaboration.
It is an intense conference with demos, discussions, and interaction from attendees. It is where conversations for the next-big-thing are happening.
2020 will be the 10th edition of BSides London.
Topics of interest may include but are not limited to the following:
- Information technology
- Network Security & Cryptography
- Web Application security
- Mobile security
- Usable security
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Innovative attack / defense strategies
- Forensics / Malware
- Embedded device security / IoT
- Physical security and lockpicking
- Hardware hacking
- Biohacking and modification
- Open-source software
- Robotics (Always bonus points for bringing an actual robot)
- Massive abuse of technology
- Evolutionary computing
- How to name yet another Intel side-channel attack
- General cybersecurity
- Security management
- Ethical and philosophical implications of hacking