International Conference on Communication, Computing, Informatics and Security (CCIS)
Event submitted on Thursday, August 13th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Security
- Machine Learning
- Web Application Security
Another info-packed event focusing on literally everything to do with communications.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, August 13th 2020, or created by us.
With the rapid advance of communication and network technologies, the application demand for various information technologies is increasing gradually, and the same is true of informatics. In addition, with the application of information technology, such threats as information leakage, unauthorized using or malicious code may pose a major threat to the communication system and network security. How to ensure the security of network and system while using advanced information technology is an inevitable and urgent problem. Therefore, emerging technologies, theories, and practices are needed to protect information and network security.
The second conference on communications, computing, informatics, and security aims to provide a platform for researchers and practitioners around the world to share ideas. It seeks original submissions that discuss the practical or theoretical solutions of novel information technologies to promote the development of informatics and its security.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to the ones listed below.
- Machine Learning in Wireless Communication
- Communications and Data Analytics in Smart Grid
- 5G Wireless Communications
- Emerging technologies for next-generation network
- Mobile and ubiquitous networks
- Edge Computing
- Internet Services and Network Management
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger
- Mobile Computing
- AI-assisted Networking and Systems
- Mobile security
- Cyber intelligence techniques
- Multimedia security
- Vulnerability analysis and reverse engineering
- Intrusion detection and prevention
- Authentication and access control
- Anonymity and privacy
- Cryptographic protection
- Digital forensics
- Cyber physical systems security
- Adversarial learning
- Security measurement
- Security management and policies
- Hardware and physical security
- Cloud security
- Network security and privacy
- Privacy enhanced technology