CISO MAG Summit & Awards INDIA 2020
Event submitted on Friday, March 20th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Security
- Offensive Security (Malware)
- Web Application Security
- Women In Cybersecurity
[edit this info]
A fantastic event aimed at celebrating pioneers in the InfoSec community – not just in India where this conference is being held but also throughout the community at large. Big thanks for the organizers for having submitted this event and do let us know if you attend this event, we’d love to have your review included on this page.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, March 20th 2020, or created by us.
Riding on the success of the previous edition 2nd CISOMAG Summit & Awards – India, has been curated to acknowledge and appreciate the forerunners enabling the mission of safeguarding India’s business intensive digital ecosystems. The summit will also bring forth an eclectic mix of leading experts to engage in an intensive knowledge exchange on the latest advancements within the gambit of cyber security.
- To promote and highlight professionals and organizations that have demonstrated best practices in the information security arena.
- To uphold the cybersecurity profession in the Indian region by recognizing innovations and contributions by professionals and organizations.
- To ensure fair, transparent and robust award selection and recognition.
Industries you will meet will include BFSI, Energy & utility, e-commerce, Healthcare, Telecom, manufacturing, Retail, Government & PSUs, Infrastructure, Logistics.
A) Individual B) Corporates C) Start-ups D) Government E) Product Companies & Academia
People you will Meet:
- CEO/CIO /CTO/CSO/CISO/CDO
- SVP, VP, Directors
- IT Director/ HoDs
- IT Security Advisor/ Heads/ lead/Specialist
- Head of Planning, Governance, Risk
- Head of Smart Grids/Digital Oilfields/ICT
- Information Security Manager
- IT Consultants
- Receiving an award is always a joy. It is indeed a great feeling when your contributions to the security & risk fraternity get recognized by EC Council, the name itself makes the difference. I am extremely humbled, & honoured – Dr. Lopa Mudraa Basuu
- Many of our Group IT & Cybersecurity staff who have cleared EC-Council security certifications globally, it’s good to have recognition received from EC-Council in association with CISOMAG. – Capgemini
- The event was such a memorable occasion and so much well organized. Extending my gratitude to the entire CISO Team. – Kerala Police Cyberdome
Let’s celebrate the spirit of cybersecurity!