International Conference on Computer Networks & Communications (CoNeCo)
Event submitted on Monday, January 6th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
Stay Safe, Stay Strong and we'll see you on the other side. Your friends at InfoSec Conferences.
Share this InfoSec event on Social Media
This event has been tagged as follows:
We don’t list that many InfoSec events in Denmark so we are especially pleased to list this niche-specific conference. This event is all about networking – indeed, the organizers have some global experts speaking on the subject. Speakers will discuss how to implement and secure high-speed networks as well as protocols, wireless networks and architecture. If you’re a systems engineer or network engineer then you’ll likely benefit a lot from this conference taking place in June 2020.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, January 6th 2020, or created by us.Add this conference to your favourites
The International Conference on Computer Networks & Communications (CoNeCo) will be back for its 12th edition of the conference on June 27 – 28, 2020 and it is looking for significant contributions to the Computer Networks & Communications for wired and wireless networks in practical and theoretical.
Authors are invited to submit original papers on Computer Networks, Wireless Networks and Network Protocols, Network Security, and Data communication Technologies. One of the main goals of this event is to bring gather practitioners and researchers from academia and industry to focus on advanced networking concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, surveying works, projects, and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in Computer Networks & Communications.
Topics of Interest
- Network Protocols & Wireless Networks
- Modeling and Simulation
- Network Architectures
- High-speed Networks
- Routing, Switching and Addressing Techniques
- Next Generation Internet
- Next-Generation Web Architectures
- Network Operations & management
- Adhoc and Sensor Networks
- Internet and Web Applications
- Mobile Networks & Wireless LAN
- Wireless Multimedia Systems
- Wireless Communications
- Heterogeneous Wireless Networks
- Measurement & Performance Analysis
- Peer to peer and Overlay Networks
- QoS and Resource Management
- Network-Based Applications
- Network Security
- Self-Organizing Networks and Networked Systems
- Mobile & Broadband Wireless Internet
- Recent Trends & Developments in Computer Networks