Connected Claims USA Summit
Event submitted on Friday, August 2nd 2019, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This is an event that focuses on claims but also includes some cybersecurity topics. If you’re working in this kind of field, we encourage you to attend this event and network with over 1,000 senior claims executives.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, August 2nd 2019, or created by us.
According to insurance carriers, claim is the ultimate moment of truth since delivering seamless claims is no longer negotiable.
Insurance customers are no longer willing to sit and wait 18 months for a new capability to be deployed. Those that cannot provide bespoke, seamless claims experience now will surely fall behind and never recover.
This is why Connected Claims USA is created to be a platform on bringing together more than 1,000 senior claims executives to set the bar for the future of claims. Discover the strategies to deliver an unforgettable customer experience, no matter the channel or the complexity of the claim.
There will be three in-depth tracks with more than 40 case studies and exclusive insights including:
- Leverage technology to revolutionize customer outcomes through unparalleled communication skills
- Design the customer experience around customer feedback to meet the rising customer expectations of service
- Move from waterfall to agile and discover how to dynamically change to meet your customer’s needs and stay ahead of your competition
- Overcome the press on resources to improve catastrophe response. Discover how to use multichannel claim resolution methods to scale claims processing
- Turn data into actionable insights to unlock new business efficiencies. Create an intelligent work flow engine that can orchestrate complex data into actionable information
- Fraud automation: embrace digital to enable straight-through processing. Utilize data, AI and rapid claims processing to achieve a seamless claims process