Copenhagen Cybercrime Conference
Event submitted on Thursday, June 25th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
Stay Safe, Stay Strong and we'll see you on the other side. Your friends at InfoSec Conferences.
This event has been tagged as follows:
As far as I can see this is one of the best Cybercrime events taking place in Copenhagen in 2020. This is a virtual event and is now in its’ 8th year. The organizers place emphasis on sharing knowledge over sales pitches. If you live and work in Copenhagen and are involved with combatting Cybercrime then this would be an excellent event to attend.
Så vidt jeg kan se, er dette en af de bedste begivenheder inden for cyberkriminalitet, der fandt sted i København i 2020. Dette er en virtuel begivenhed og er nu i sit 8. år. Arrangørerne lægger vægt på at dele viden på salgsbaner. Hvis du bor og arbejder i København og er involveret i bekæmpelse af cyberkriminalitet, ville dette være en fremragende begivenhed at deltage i.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, June 25th 2020, or created by us.Add this conference to your favourites
Copenhagen Cybercrime Conference 2020
14-16 September 2020
Intelligence, inspiration & learning
COPENHAGEN CYBERCRIME CONFERENCE IS GOING VIRTUAL THIS YEAR!
The virtual event will be every bit as amazing as the traditional format because:
- We have put together an amazing agenda full of world-class speakers and insightful topics
- All presentations will be run at dedicated times, so you don’t have to choose between them; you can attend as many as you want
- It will be hosted on a leading platform, enabling you to join from the comfort of your home or office
- There will be Q&A time after each presentation, as there always is, ensuring you can interact with the experts
- All sessions will be recorded and available after the conference
Join for the 8th Copenhagen Cybercrime Conference – an event with a focus on knowledge sharing rather than sales pitches.
- Learn about cyber security’s most important current issues
- Meet and network with regional and international cybersecurity practitioners
- 100% focus on knowledge sharing and original ideas drawn from real-world situations