Cyber Attack Hong Kong Series 2020
Event submitted on Thursday, March 12th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Cyber Attack Series is a part of the TEH Group of InfoSec Conferences. There’s a bunch of them taking place in 2020 and we’d suggest hitting the link above to see all their events in one place.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, March 12th 2020, or created by us.
Cybersecurity is one of the leading concerns for Asia-Pacific businesses. Cyber incidents were listed among the top three risks that businesses faced in 80 percent of countries surveyed. Add in the widespread use of digital banking, eCommerce and mobile devices, and it becomes a low hanging fruit for hackers, just illustrates recent Singapore’s health system cyber-attack.
CyberAttack Hong Kong 2020 will feature panel discussions, presentations, as well as provide a single platform for cybersecurity experts to discuss, debate and share ideas and solutions and network with peers.
Key Focus Areas
- Changes to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (PDPO)
- Managing Threats Due to Third-Party Application Deployment
- Cyber Awareness – Its Significant Impact on Threat Detection
- IoT, Endpoint and Mobile Security – The Effects of BYOD on Cybersecurity
- Technology Risks – Mitigating Security Risks from Emerging Technologies
- Security Challenges in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain
- Achieving Successful Security Segmentation
- Evidence-Based Data – Measuring and Improving Cybersecurity Effectiveness in Real, Quantifiable Ways
- Operating an Efficient Risk-Based Privilege Identity and Access Management Program
- Closing the Cybersecurity Skills Gap
- Cyber Investigation – Challenges and Common Practices Within Organisations