Cyber Attack Kuala Lumpur Series 2020 Livestream
Event submitted on Thursday, March 12th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Cyber Attack Series is a part of the TEH Group of InfoSec Conferences. There’s a bunch of them taking place in 2020 and we’d suggest hitting the link above to see all their events in one place.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, March 12th 2020, or created by us.
The Malaysian government through the Ministry of Communications and Multimedia (KKMM) is actively pursuing different initiatives to address cyber threats and crimes including strengthening cybersecurity infrastructure and regulating the communications and multimedia ecosystem in the country.
According to former Deputy Prime Minister Dr. Wan Azizah Wan Ismail, “total losses incurred through cybercrime increased by 24.9 percent to RM497.7 million in 2019 from RM398.6 million the previous year.”
At CyberAttack Kuala Lumpur 2020, the main goal is to provide a single platform for cybersecurity experts to debate, discuss, and share ideas and solutions with the purpose of combatting cyber crimes.
Key Focus Areas:
- Malaysia’s Cybersecurity Landscape
- Universal Privilege Management – What it is and How You Can Maximize It in your Organisation
- Cyber Awareness – Its Significant Impact on Threat Detection
- Technology Risks – Mitigating Security Risks from Emerging Technologies
- Achieving Successful Security Segmentation
- Everyone Can Understand the Gravity And Relevance of Cyber Threat Intelligence. Everybody. Immediately
- Information Security – Overcoming Wide-Ranging Security Challenges
- Stop Blaming People as Weakest Link
- Evidence-Based Data – Measuring and Improving Cybersecurity Effectiveness in Real, Quantifiable Ways