Cyber Innovators Summit
Event submitted on Monday, November 2nd 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This event packs a ton of great content.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, November 2nd 2020, or created by us.
The Cyber Institute has gathered together some of the brightest minds in cybersecurity to discuss (virtually) the dynamic challenges of infosec, new approaches towards structuring security infrastructures, and predictions for this upcoming decade.
Join leaders of SentinelOne, McAfee, Norwest, Check Point, and other innovators during this forum. The 2020 Summit has been sponsored by Active Cypher, a developer of file-centric protection against malicious and unintentional data loss.
- Session 1 (9:00 AM PST): Opening Remarks & Keynote
- Session 2 (9:30 AM PST): New Vulnerabilities and Opportunities in the Era of Edge-Cloud Integration
- Session 3 (10:00 AM PST): Training the Next Generation Cybersecurity Professional
- Session 4 (11:00 AM PST): Data Privacy & Compliance In the Draconian Age of LGPD/GDPR/CCPA
- Session 5 (12:00 PM PST): Great! You are a CISO…now what?
- Session 6 (12:30 PM PST): Managing Investment Thesis in the Continuously Evolving Cyber Security Sector
- Session 7 (1:00 PM PST): Preparing Your Enterprise For a Post-Quantum Future
- Session 8 (1:30 PM PST): China, Russia, & The Future of Nation-State Cyberwar
- Session 9 (2:15 PM PST): The 2020 Election: What to Be On The Lookout For Resiliency and Cybersecurity
- Session 10 (2:45 PM PST): Future Threat Panel
- Session 11 (3:30 PM PST): Autonomous AI Endpoint Security
- Session 12 (4:00 PM PST): Human Security Engineering