Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems
Event submitted on Friday, November 29th 2019, approved by Henry Dalzel ✓
This event is absolutely worthwhile if you work and live in the UK; within SCADA/ICS. The speakers the organizers have organized is top-notch and, incidentally, these guys have listed their events with us for the last few years, in 2018, and 2019 and so they clearly know what their doing when it comes to organizing events. Moreover, the organization, the IET, is a behemoth in the space so altogether, certainly a SCADA/ICS event worth attending.
The description below was submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, November 29th 2019.Add this conference to your favourites
With the rapid advancements in technology and connectivity, the threat of cyber-attacks on industrial control systems is fast becoming a reality that no company can ignore. Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems will show you how to create and implement resilient and sustainable cybersecurity strategies.
Transform your organisation’s strategy from preventative to pro-active as you learn how to create control systems that are secure by design. You will be able to benchmark your strategy against market leaders, get the latest reports on compliance standards and requirements, and expand your network as you meet experts who are leading the way in pro-active cybersecurity.
• Lesley Kipling, Chief Security Advisor, Microsoft
• Raj Samani, Chief Scientist, McAfee
• Philip Tonkin, Global Head of Cyber Operational Technology, National Grid
• Robert Hannigan, Chairman, BlueVoyant LLC & former Director, GCHQ
• Sarabjit Purewal, Principal Specialist Inspector, Health and Safety Executive
• Victor Lough, Cyber Security & Advanced Digital Services Business Lead, Schneider Electric
• Senior representative, National Cyber Security Centre